Benenati Law Firm Future Leaders Scholarship
Our scholarship is available to high school seniors and current college students nationwide who plan on attending, or are currently attending, an accredited 4-year college/university or 2-year accredited community college in the Fall of 2018. Applicants must be pursuing a legal, medical, or business-related degree. Special consideration will be given to members of a family that have recently been injured in a car accident.
- Funds will be sent directly to the college you plan on attending
- Scholarship is a one-time award of $2,000
- Applications are due no later than 11:59pm EDT on May 31st, 2018
- We’ll announce a winner in July 2018
- Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
- You must be a citizen, national or legal permanent resident of the United States.
- You must have a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- You or someone in your immediate family was involved in a personal injury accident.
- Scholarship is available for high school seniors and current college students nationwide.
- Must be attending an accredited 4-year college/university or a 2-year community college for Fall 2018.
- A current transcript MUST be submitted for consideration.
- A 500-word minimum essay explaining your future study and career plans and how your life experiences have influenced your goals. Special consideration will be given to members of a family that have recently been injured in a car accident.
- Although not required, applicants are encouraged to submit recommendation letters and/or resumes to substantiate their application for consideration.
- Scholarship due May 31, 2018.
- INCOMPLETE/LATE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!
- All applicants must meet the following criteria: