Steps to Register New Students
- Find your zoned school based on your address, or (visit our school options page to discover more.)
- Collect the required documents:
- Click here for a List of Registration Requirements –registration requirements
- Two proofs of address; lease, mortgage, property taxes, utility bill, voter registration, proof of government benefits.
- Medical Information Form – English | Spanish
- Previous School Records: Withdrawal form, official transcript, transfer grades and any special services such as ESE, 504 Plan, Gifted and ESOL.
- Complete the Student Entry Form – ENGLISH / SPANISH / HAITIAN CREOLE
- Click here to make an appointment for registration:https://calendly.com/ortiz-registration
- Contact our school office at 863-421-3281 for any questions regarding registration
Other Important Enrollment Resources
- Code of Student Conduct — Explains students’ rights and guidelines for behavior in Polk County Public Schools.
- Dress Code — Explains the dress code students must follow?
- Immunizations — Explains immunizations required for Polk County Public Schools students.
- School Meals — Details the food, menus and payment options available to students.
- School Messenger — Use this resource to receive school-related telephone calls and emails from your child’s school.
- School Transportation — Visit School Transportation to sign your child up to ride a bus, view bus delays and learn about the rules for riding the bus.