|PCS Webmail||Microsoft Teams||My Polk Apps||Moodle|
|Download Teams||Google Classroom|
Other Links Resources
- Password Reset Tool – RESET YOUR PASSWORD HERE
- Office 365
- Google Apps
- Florida Virtual School
- Polk Virtual School
- Agile Mind
- Options for Internet Service During the Coronavirus Pandemic
Wi-Fi Access and Web Filter on Personal Devices
- Connect to the network “PCPS-WIFI”
- Ask your teacher for the network password if you don’t know it.
- Install the SSL Certificate if you need to connect to secure websites.
- Download and extract SSL Zip
- Open the extracted folder
- Right Click “Fortinet_CA_SSL.cer” and select “Install Certificate”
- If prompted, select “Open”
- Under Store Location, select “Local Machine”
- Select “Place all certificate in the following store”
- Click the “Browse” button and select “Trusted Root Certification Authorities”
- Select “Next” and “Finish”
- You may need to restart your computer for the changes to take effect.