Take the SAT Practice Test online.
Take the SAT and/or ACT test during your Junior year and early in your Senior year! Don’t wait until the last minute. Most scholarships require SAT/ACT scores to be considered and colleges want your scores with your application. Fee waivers are available if you register for free/reduced lunch at school.
Be sure to check out the Florida Bright Futures Scholarship Program Fact Sheet.
TestPreview.com Your Source for Free Online Practice Tests
High School Assessment and Graduation Requirements
ACCEL and Assessment FAQs
Please see the following links for transcript request forms:
Develop Your Study Skills
- Study Guides and Strategies
- Study Skills Self-Help Information from Virginia Tech
- Study Strategies from University of Minnesota at Duluth
- Study Skills from the Augustine Club
- Aims Accuplacer Study Guides