Welcome Back! As we prepare to return to instruction for the last nine weeks of the 2019-20 school year under a distance learning format, we would like to share some of the details of the process.
- Students will be contacted by each of their teachers sometime between Monday-Thursday morning using the student mypolkschools.net email address.
- Students should check their FOCUS student portal for an updated assignment labeled “Contact Me” for initial communication and directions from teachers as well.
- Instruction for high school courses for students will begin on Thursday, April 2.
- Distribution of school board computers to students who completed the survey indicating a need for a computer will occur by appointment only. Students will receive an email directing them to complete an appointment request for distribution.
- Any student who needs access to a HCHS laptop please fill out the request Laptop Request Form and an appointment time for pick up will be emailed directly to them through their school email account.
- Technical support for parents and students not concerning laptop pick up can be requested here: Parent/Student Support Link
- Continue to check our Facebook, Instagram for seniors, and website for updated information as things are changing rapidly.
Please remember that HCHS physical school campuses are not open to the public but staff is available to assist through email or by phone from 8:30am-1:30pm Monday-Friday.
Thank you for your patience and support.
The HCHS Administration
Distance Learning – A Message from Superintendent Jacqueline Byrd
Answering Your Distance Learning Questions